Kitchen & Bath Design in Saginaw, MI
If you’re looking for the best kitchen and bath design services in Saginaw, MI, the experts at O’Connor’s Carpet One Floor & Home can help! We provide kitchen and bath design services from flooring to countertops, and our team of experts will work closely with you and get to know your vision. Here at O'Connor's Carpet One, we stand by our exceptional customer service and our premium home improvement products.
Learn About Our Kitchen & Bath Services and Products in Saginaw, MI
If you're ready to get started on your kitchen or bath design, O'Connor's Carpet One can help! Here’s a closer look at the quality products and services we can bring to your kitchen or bath update.
Quality Cabinets From Trusted Brands
From entry-level value cabinetry to semi-custom and custom designs, we offer a world of options, including cabinets that feature furniture quality finishes, dovetail joints, and quality craftsmanship. Our brands may include the following:
- Omega, KitchenCraft, Decora, Diamond, Kemper, Aristokraft, Norcraft, Echelon, Schrock, and Bellmont.
The Build: Types of Cabinets We Offer
We are always updating our selection of cabinetry to meet modern and trending styles. Here's a closer look at the different types of cabinetry we offer:
- Stock cabinets are a great option for smaller budgets.
- These cabinets are available in standard sizes and are already assembled, but still need to be ordered from the store.
- They are generally constructed with furniture board or plywood with a decorative overlay.
- We are pleased to offer attractive styles of stock cabinets at affordable prices.
- Semi-custom cabinets are the mid-range option.
- They are available in a wider range of sizes, depth, width, and height can be altered.
- Semi-custom cabinets can range from stock cabinets with custom doors to specialty cabinets with customized materials or finishes.
- Custom cabinets are the highest-end option and offer the greatest range of styles and dimensions.
- These cabinets are made to your exact specifications and can suit even the most unique spaces giving you greater flexibility when it comes to choosing material, finish, and size.
- Custom cabinets are often hand-built and all are of superior construction.
Cabinet Height & Sizing Styles We Offer
1. Standard Cabinets: Standard cabinets, also called base cabinets, run along the bottom of a room and come up 36 inches, but this can be altered on custom or semi-custom cabinets.
- They are often used as the base for a countertop and are elevated on a recessed riser called a toe kick.
- Depending on the brand, toe kicks can be removed for a furniture look.
2. Wall Cabinets: Wall cabinets, also called upper cabinetry, run along the top of a room. Height will vary on these.
3. Tall Cabinets: Tall cabinets can be used as broom storage or for pantry space. They are typically 83.5 inches in height and run from floor to higher than standing height.
4. Specialty Units: Specialty cabinets maximize organization efforts within your available space. They include things like corner cabinets, suspended cabinets, bottle racks, hutches, or fronts for a sink or cooktop.
Beautiful Countertops for Your MI Home’s Kitchen & Bath
Whether it's part of an entire renovation, or you're simply hoping to replace countertops that have begun to wear (or wear out their welcome), we can help you select the best material based on your needs. Keep reading to learn more about the different types of countertops.
- Granite, marble, limestone, and onyx countertops are very popular with homeowners because of their beautiful look, durability, and resistance to heat and scratching.
- Because stone is a natural product, no two slabs are identical.
- It’s the swirls, veining, and variations that combine to make stone a unique yet affordable option.
- Minimal maintenance is required to keep the stone looking as good as the day it was installed. Be sure to properly seal and clean as needed.
- The most economical option, laminate countertops are available in a large array of styles, colors, and finishes.
- Styles range from textured stone patterns to embossing which matches wood visuals.
- However, laminate is not heat-resistant and is susceptible to scratching, so you’ll need to use trivets and cutting boards.
- Quartz is a low-maintenance countertop option.
- Quartz countertops are also non-porous, meaning they do not need to be sealed.
- Since quartz countertops are man-made, the design possibilities are endless.
Butcher Block Countertops
- If you do a lot of prep and cooking in your kitchen, wood is the ideal surface.
- Butcher block countertops act as a built-in cutting board.
- When the wood is properly sealed, you can chop and prep right on the surface.
- Wood countertops are available in many different patterns and colorways.
Waterproof Flooring for Your Kitchen & Bathroom
We offer a variety of flooring solutions to withstand major spills and general wear and tear, including:
Start Your Kitchen & Bath Update at O’Connor’s Carpet One
For a Beautiful Guarantee™ and a worry-free flooring experience, choose O'Connor's Carpet One Floor & Home. If you don't love the look of your new floors, we'll replace them for free. Visit our showroom located at 5355 Gratiot, Saginaw, MI 48638, or contact us at 989-607-1613 to get started on your beautiful kitchen and bath design in Saginaw, MI.